About Me

My photo
Lahad datu/ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Aku insan yang kerdil dijalan ini , Aku baru mula mendekati mencari apa sebenarnya keinginan hati ? Aku insan kerdil yang berserah kepada ILAHI.... Baru menjalani perubahan pada diri .... Aku insan yang pernah terlajak Pernah melakukan dosa insan yang hidupnya penuh pancaroba... dan kepada Allah aku kembali ... Berdoalah wahai sahabat ... Semoga aku mampu teus istiqomah dan perubahan ku ini di redhai ILAHI . Assalamualaikum .. Ana , Zubaidah .. Selamat Membaca :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My DreaMs ...-,-



Hye all ,here are some story that i want to share with all of you .. its about my dreams that i having since i was 15th... (the same person on times)

is it true theres like a connection of dreams through our brains? (confused) I mean, like for example, I had a dream about this boy, and through out the globe a boys dreams the same thing but about me..(still confused?)


Okay,now, Im a 20 yr old girl, I had this AMAZING DREAM, I met the boy I've ever seen in my life! (literally I think I may have seen him before in reality, I don' t know), the same age as me, we talked, we spend time bonding together, it probably went on for a day in my dream, then there's a bunch of bullies (i don't know them) pushed me and the boy helped me. Im like what?! and then I woke up, I got sooooooooo pissed off, because I reall thought it was all real, the feeling and experience of falling in love and even though I woke up, I still I had that feeling. I know this is wierd but Im trying to find the boy in reality that was in my dream...maybe I've seen him before or destiny...I don't know...:(


could that boy be real in reality? that the boy dreaming the same scenario ...?

It was so wierd, I even remembered the whole thing that happened in my dream! It was kind a like dejavu, you feel that dream is going to happen in reality, it had such a strong feeling when I woke up, I almost lost my mind...it was amazing,. until now ...the age of 20 ..i still have to dream about this boy ..(i dont know who)
I really REALLY want to meet the boy in my dream again, i can feel that he want to tell or share something with me that i dont know what. so,i hoped if u are kind of the boy please, i need to talk with you.



maybe this is a stupid funny story or what laa.. but for me this is important! so much ..... hope you will understand...:)

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget